Friday, August 3, 2012

When I Don't Have Any Finished Projects to Share....

Well..of course, I steal my sister's projects to share with you! (:
She made this little bag for her daughter. It is so pretty and real neat!
She used Star Stitch to make this whole bag and you can make one for yourself too.
HERE is the video tutorial by "The Art of Crochet" by Theresa.



Isn't it gorgeous?! I love the cheerful yellow color and that sweet button too.

Anyway...I finished my Capri Scarf today, and it is for my grandma.
And, I'm currently blocking my Black Graceful Shell Shawl.
It is my first time blocking and I have no clue how it will turn out...
You so don't want to be in my room right now, cos, the shawl is on the floor and quite literally covered with lots of pins..
I think I will leave it overnight to dry. Here is the pic!


I'll be back with photos for my Capri Scarf!
Have a great weekend!

black-hearts-divider

No comments:

Post a Comment