Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fit for a Princess

Hey everyone! (:
Here is the purple Mini Capelet that I made for my niece!
I love it sooo much! It is such a pretty pattern and you can get it HERE.











































Isn't she such a cutie pie?
She's a great model too :D I took those photos in a breeze!
It obviously beats me modelling my own items and trying to take pics on a self-timer! xD

It only took me one morning to make it! It was super quick and easy.
I didn't do much gauging too. I thought, if it turns out too big for my niece, I'd use it!
But it turned out perfect for my little niece and she loves it too.

For the pattern, instead of doing the "Edging and Ties" at the end, I just sew a button on and added a small loop for the button to go through.

I made a simple wrist warmers yesterday and I'm almost done with it!
I'll be back with photos in a few days.

This morning, I've got a custom order in my shop.
The customer wants this pendant in shiny silver color and she wants earrings instead of a pendant.
I'm excited to start on it!

Thanks so much for dropping by and hope to see you next time! (:

black-hearts-divider

No comments:

Post a Comment