Sunday, August 5, 2012

My Sis's Little Dress for Barbie


Umm, no, that's not the Barbie that I was referring to in the title. That's just me. :P
I'm just teasing..
I just came back from beach and had a great time with my family and just want to share with ya.

Anyway, putting all the silliness aside, here is the little dress that my sis made for her daughter's Barbie.



Isn't it just so neat? So pretty, I want one for myself.
You don't think she'd mind making a life size one for me, do you? :P
I think she would...ah well..

She did tell me how she made it, but I don't have a proper pattern and I don't think she wrote down the exact pattern too. She said, she just measured the Barbie and adjusted the stitches accordingly.
I, for one, do not have that kind of patience..

Anyway, just a quick update since I forgot to mention about it yesterday.
I made a pretty purple Mini Capelet for my niece yesterday.
You can find the pattern HERE.
I'll come back with photos for the Mini Capelet soon.

Wishing you a great start to your week!

black-hearts-divider

No comments:

Post a Comment