Friday, December 7, 2012

Out and About in CraftLand

Hello.
Every Friday, I do a special post on my blog called "Out and About in CraftLand".
It is to sum up all the lovely things I came across over the week from hours of browsing Pinterest/blogs.
I hope you like it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I lovee this beautiful cowl, "iris". The pattern is available for purchase on MarianneS's shop on Etsy for $4.50. Since winter won't be here till June in Adelaide, I have plenty of time to make this lovely one and you can bet I'll be buying this lovely pattern. I've been itching to make a cowl; I just love how you can wrap over your head.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aren't these ornaments the cutest?! They're made of cute buttons and you can find out how to make your own on Beneath the Rowan Tree.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm so so in love with this card by Debbie from Lime Doddle. She makes beautiful handmade cards and this has to be my favourite one. (: I just love those little houses and how she coloured them with a touch of "snow" on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment