Saturday, May 26, 2012

Greetings from Adelaide (:

Hey everyone!
I finally successfully drag myself to update my blog (:

I've been in this beautiful city, Adelaide for about 10 days now. The weather is cold and I'm not used to it!
I spent most of my life in Singapore and Rangoon, and the weather is mostly hot. I'm still trying to get used to it!
Urgh, it just makes me want to stay in bed all day, under my warm blanket.

It hasn't stopped me from crocheting thou.
Lemme show you the crochet motifs that I made past few days.

IMG_20120526_160214
Heart Motif

IMG_20120526_160156
Pink Snowflake

Untitled
Pretty Doily

The doily is the same color as the hearts, but it is still wet. I just used fabric stiffener from Craft Smart on it and the instruction said I have to wash it with water and soap. I don't know how it will turn out *fingers cross*.
I will let you know soon and I will try a few different techniques too, stay tune.

If you haven't followed my page on facebook, here is the link - KhinsBoutique.
Thanks so much for dropping by and hope you have a great weekends! (:

divider

No comments:

Post a Comment