Monday, July 16, 2012

Loving Daisies

Hey everyone.
I just want to share with you the beautiful "Daisy Granny Square" pattern by Laura from Tillie Tulip.

She made this beautiful blanket for her mother-in-law and you can read all about it HERE.



To make the square, you start with this beautiful daisy, and you can find the photo tutorial in her in blog post, HERE.


And then, to turn into a square, she made another wonderful tutorial HERE.


I love the pattern so much. It is easy enough to follow and it is so gorgeous! I think I will definitely use this pattern for my future projects. I've been thinking of making a tote bag for my school out of granny squares. Now I just need to get some nice yarns. I'll keep you updated when I start. (:

Happy crocheting! 


black-hearts-divider

1 comment: